Fair State Express! Three Ways to Order
Introducing Fair State Express
Three Ways to Enjoy Fair State Co-op Bottles, CROWLERs, and merch!
We’re excited to have now launched our home delivery program, which means that you now have three different ways to pick up your favorite Fair State bottles and CROWLERs!
The first step for all three of these methods is to create your ideal order in our online store. We exclusively accept online orders at this time—you cannot pick up at the taproom without first placing an order online. Proxies can be used for any of these methods, just be sure to set your proxy in the “Proxy” box at checkout if you’re using one. Once you’ve done that, you have options…
- Curbside: Place your order as normal. Specify that you’ll be doing curbside pick up in the “Order notes” section of the checkout page. When you arrive at the taproom, park in one of the two curbside parking spots on Central (right outside our front door). Call the taproom at 612-444-3209 to let them know you’ve arrived. You’ll still need to be IDed, but then your order will be handed right to you.
- Delivery: We deliver orders of $25 and up within a roughly ten mile radius of the taproom. You can check out our delivery map below. Delivery has a $5 fee, but the fee is waived for orders of $60 and over (so go ahead and add that hoodie to your order!). The delivery option will automatically appear on the checkout page if your order and address are eligible. Delivery orders placed before 12pm every day will be delivered that day. Delivery orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the following day. Your delivery driver will call you on the day of delivery to let you know a delivery window. You must be home to be IDed if your order contains beer.
- To-go pick up: Place your order as normal and note what time you’ll be by to pick it up in the “Order notes” section at checkout. Your order will be ready to be picked up as soon as you receive the email letting you know that it’s been packed up. You can pick it up any time we’re open, and we keep our hours consistently updated on Google and our website.
A few more quick notes that apply to all orders:
- We ask that you refrain from picking up at the taproom if you are feeling sick or are in a high-risk group as outlined here.
- Members now get 10% off all CROWLERs and bottles! Members, check your email for your discount code.
- We will hold orders for up to one week after the order is submitted (including delivery orders that we aren’t able to deliver). Your order will be surrendered back to Fair State Co-op if it is not picked up within seven days of when you placed the order.
- While we’d love to chat with you, we ask that you leave (the taproom, the parking spot, or your front stoop) as soon as you’ve received your beer for the safety of our staff.
- We recommend consuming CROWLERs within seven days of purchase for maximum freshness. Bottles can be opened and consumed at your leisure, but we recommend you store them in a cool and dry place.