Endurance: A Fair State Experience
Join us from Thanksgiving through the Spring Equinox for a celebration of making it through the winter by the skin of your teeth.
The Endurance is a nod to the spirit of Ernest Shackleton’s ill-fated Antarctic expedition. His methods? Eccentric. Their ship? Frozen into an ice floe. His mission? An utter failure. Despite it all, Shackleton and his crew survived the winter.
We plan to bring that spirit of ingenuity and creativity in the face of daunting odds, and we’d like to formally invite you to join our crew. The Endurance Experience will persist at Fair State Brewing Cooperative all winter long. Expect drink specials, adventure-themed virtual events, historical decor, and, of course, the unexpected.
Offerings will be updated below as they’re announced!
- Endurance begins on Wednesday, 11/25, and we have tasty provisions for your journey! The first 50 folks to pick up crowler 3-packs on Wednesday will get a delicious donut from our friends at Sarah Jane’s Bakery.
- Our Endurance coffee and donuts pastry stout will be available all winter long to add some liquid warmth as you huddle around backyard fire pits.
- Grap a map to navigate your way through the winter. Every time you pop into the taproom, our hearty taproom staff will mark off a stage of your journey. Trade a complete map card for a complimentary Endurance crowler.
- Want a beverage with a little heat? We’ve got you covered. Grab an Endurance Thermos from our online shop, and stay tuned for changes to earn merit badge stickers for a little added thermos decoration throughout the winter.
- Join experienced staff from the Outdoor Recreation School of Three River Park District to explore some opportunities for outdoor fun this winter. Learn about some parks near you, activities/sports to get you outside in the winter, and how to stay comfortable and safe while out there!This program will take place on Zoom in webinar format on Tuesday, December 1 from 6-7pm and you can register at this link.