For investors with a household membership.
A few quick notes before you sign:
- As a household membership, you have three options: one member can invest individually, both members can invest individually, or you can invest as a household. If you would like to invest individually instead, please click here instead. If you would like to invest as a household, stay on this page.
- You will see Evan Sallee’s name pop up in the form. That’s because he is the second signer of this document and not due to any error.
- You will be prompted to enter the number of shares you wish to purchase. The minimum investment amount is one share at $500. Each share is $500. There is no limit to the number of shares you can purchase.
- You must be a Fair State Co-op member in order to invest. If you’re not yet a member, you can sign up here and then invest.
- Member number is optional. If you know your member number, please fill it in, otherwise you can leave it blank.
- If you have any questions as you go, please refer to the FAQ.
- If you have any questions that are not addressed in the FAQ, or have any technical issues, please email us at [email protected].