We’re having a clothing swap in the beer garden!
Bring the clothes that have been languishing in the back of your closet for the past year and a half, and swap ’em for some new ones that you’ll be excited to wear.
- 10am-11:30am — Drop off clothes in the beer garden. Please do not bring clothes before Sunday at 10am. Bringing clothes will reserve your spot in line for the swap entrance!
- 12pm-2pm — Ticketed entrance period. We’ll have a waiting zone inside the taproom, and we’ll let small groups of new folks start swapping every 15 minutes based on ticket number. (I.e., tickets #1-20 will enter at 12pm, #20-40 at 12:15pm, etc.) Each person can take two grocery bags of clothing.
- 2pm-3pm — Free-for-all! Anyone can come grab clothing + take as much as they’d like.
- You don’t have to bring clothes to come to the swap, but folks who bring clothes will get first entrance into the beer garden.
- Leftover clothing will be donated.
- Just want to drop clothes off? That’s great! No need to stay for the swap if you don’t want to.
Questions? Email [email protected]!