Annual Member Meeting
Learn about the inner workings of the brewery you own!
It’s time for our Annual Member Meeting, the once-a-year opportunity for members to hear from Fair State’s founders and department leaders about exciting upcoming brews, plans, programs, and more.
This member-only meeting will take place at Fair State’s production facility, located at 2075 Ellis Ave in St Paul.
If you haven’t been to our production facility before, here’s how to find it:
- Turn into the parking lot area and drive all the way down until you see a red door (that’s us!).
- Park anywhere you’d like in the lot.
- Enter through the red door and a board member will greet you and give you your wristband.
This year you can expect…
- Beer, obviously.
- Complimentary snacks
- Programming info from Fair State’s leadership team and board president from 1–3 pm
- Half off beers at the taproom the rest of the day with your member meeting wristband!
Please RSVP so we know how many folks to expect. It’s never fun to run out of snacks, right?