Annual Member Meeting
Learn about the inside workings of Fair State Brewing Cooperative, the brewery you own!
It’s time for our Annual Member Meeting! This is the once-a-year opportunity to hear from Fair State’s founders and department leaders about exciting upcoming brews, expansion updates, programming plans, and more.
This meeting will take place at Fair State’s production facility, located at 2077 Ellis Ave in Saint Paul.
If you haven’t been to our production facility before, here’s how to find it:
- Turn into the parking lot area and drive all the way down until you see a red door (that’s us!).
- Park anywhere you’d like in the lot.
- Enter through the red door and a board member will greet you and give you your wristband.
This year you can expect…
- Beer, obviously.
- Complimentary snacks from Unidos Food Co from 12 noon–1 pm
- Programming info from Fair State’s leadership team and board president from 1–3 pm
- Half off beers at the taproom the rest of the day with your member meeting wristband!
Tickets are FREE but please RSVP so we know how many folks to expect.
Want to add some swag to your member meeting experience? Member-exclusive hats will be available for purchase at the taproom following the meeting!
Any questions? Shoot an email over to Anna, our Community Manager, at [email protected]