In 2016, Fair State Brewing Cooperative launched our community engagement arm, Fair State Cooperates. Each month we partner with a different nonprofit organization, as selected by our Member-Owners. In our partnerships, we raise funds through beer sales, awareness through social media, and involvement through volunteerism. Every time you purchase a CROWLER in the taproom, 10% is donated to the month’s nonprofit partner. As a cooperative brewery, the direction of our charitable giving is determined by our member-owners. Occasionally, FSBC will donate goods to organizations outside of our monthly member-selected Fair State Cooperates partners. To do this, we have a donation committee that reviews donation requests and determines if it’s a good fit for FSBC to help out.
If you have a donation or sponsorship request, please read guidelines below, then fill out and submit this DONATION REQUEST FORM if your event qualifies.
Fair State Brewing Cooperative Donation Guidelines:
- In order to maximize the impact of our charitable giving, FSBC prioritizes donations to registered 501c3 nonprofit organizations.
- Donation requests must be placed at least 30 days prior to the date of your event. If your event is less than 30 days away, it will be declined.
- The organization must provide a liquor license (and proper permitting where applicable) in order to receive any donation of beer.
- All donation requests must be submitted via the online form. We do not accept paper, phone, email, or in-person donation requests.
- Once we review your request, we will get back to you with a decision. You will be notified via email whether your request has been approved or denied within two to three weeks of submitting your request.
- All beer donations must be picked up at our production facility in St. Paul. Donation pickup times are between 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and must be prearranged.
- NOTE: We will need to schedule beer pickups at least one week in advance.
- All gift bag donations must be picked up at the Northeast taproom during the taproom’s regular hours of operation. Please check google for up-to-date hours, including any changes for holidays.
- Donation pick up dates and times MUST must be prearranged.
- We do not provide staff to work at events or deliver donations.